Following the rules and the conditions of participation have to be complied in order to take part at the event „Bier Bachelor“:
- All participants have to comply the regulations and have to conform with the traffic regulations of the respective city.
- All participants must be aged 18 or older.
- There is a respectful treatment between all participants, gastronoms and other guests in every location.
- The exam period is max. 6 hours (it’s not about speed!).
- The Bachelor can only be reached via consumption of drinks in every participating location. Reminder: Don’t forget the stamp for your first drink in every location!
- Drinks for this event are only served after showing the strap (you get it at the start location); Drinks will only be served at the bar counter.
- In every location you can get only one stamp for one drink. For every other drink in the same location you won’t get a stamp.
- The locations define the size of their drinks by themselves.
- To finish the exam you have to show your Bachelor (which you got at the start) to the examiners in the final location.
- The grade will be determined with the final exam.
- For the final exam you have to be creative!
- Degrees build up on each other:
1. Beer Bachelor (10 Locations / 10 drinks / 5 hours)
2. Beer Master (12 Locations / 12 drinks / 5 hours)
3. Beer Doktor (14 Locations / 14 drinks / 6 hours)
4. Habilitation ( 15 Locations / 15 drinks / 6 hours)
- Don’t cheat!
*Noncompliance can go as far as exclusion from the Bierdiplom!